Monday, November 24, 2008

Susan,
Have you tried giving Yoda water with the syringes? Thats what I do with Tink. When I feed her, I do a squirt of food, then water, then food, then water, etc. I keep water in her. Dehydration will make your kitty tired and not feel good. And water will help with his BM's. And yea, I was SO SCARED with Tink....I was afraid I will hurting, torturing, etc. It was heartbreaking. BUT it would be torture if I let her lay there and die or have her put to sleep, knowing she would get better with just a little power I charged on.My cat came home Nov 6th and thats when I started force feeding.
Saturday and Sunday she wasnt doing much eating on her own, so I had to double up on the feedings, and it seemed like a set back, but I know its not. Like people, she has good and bad days.
She has been eating some boiled chicken thru out the day.So, keep doing what you are doing with Yoda and IM sure everything will be fine.

No comments: